Welcome / Youth Clinics
The 2019 Canada Cup Youth Clinics
July 7 – 11
Canada – New Zealand – Great Britain – Triple Crown Colorado – Canada
GIRLS & BOYS AGES 8-16
Meet and learn from some of the world’s greatest female softball players!
Girls and boys will have the opportunity to be ON the field with some of these amazing athletes. Youth ages 8 to 16, are invited to take part in the Canada Cup Youth Softball Clinics and spend time with some of the world’s most accomplished and experienced players. These clinics provide young athletes with the opportunity to learn skills and strategies from some of the best in the game and to hear stories of what it took for world class athletes to reach their goals. Their real life stories of perseverance, dedication and commitment and how these characteristics can help you achieve your dreams, are truly worth the price of admission.
This year’s clinics are as follow:
- Sunday July 7, 2019: Team Canada Clinic (9:00am – 11:30am)
- Monday July 8, 2019: Team New Zealand Clinic (9:00am – 11:30am)
- Tuesday July 9, 2019: Team Great Britain Clinic (9:00am – 11:30am)
- Wednesday July 10, 2019: Team Triple Crown Colorado Clinic (9:00am – 11:30am)
- Thursday July 11, 2019: Team Canada Clinic (9:00am – 11:30am)
Cost for registration is $50 CAD per clinic per child. Register for all five (5) clinics for $210 CAD per child.
Every child participating in the Canada Cup Youth Clinics will also receive:
- One complimentary clinic t-shirt (adult sizes)
- One complimentary youth admission for the Canada Cup International Softball Championship for the day of the clinic they have registered for
Call 604-536-9287 or email us at [email protected] for more details.